Saturday, February 6, 2010

I've been a scrapping and adding to my etsy shop

I feel so productive today. I finally got around to taking pictures of the blankie I made for my sister in law which I am also putting in my etsy shop because I love it sooo much.





I woke up this morning and wanted to scrap. I've had my supplies sitting in a corner on one of the kitchen counters just in case the urge came along....so I scrapped two pages this morning! The first page "Small Guy, Big Smiles" is using the January Simply Obsessed kit. I love my SO kits. Great price, great kits! They are the perfect size for me. Just enough to not be overwhelming. The letters that came in the kit were cream but i used my cat's eye chalk in in chestnut roan to ink them up a big.



And this is a picture from my wedding which went great with these papers from the February Simply Obsessed kit.




Well my boy just fell asleep so it's laundry, shower, cleaning time. Hope everyone's having a great weekend :)

9 comments:

  1. You are so talented!!! I love the blanket with the super cute flowers (have to say I really wanted the hat from DT!!!). And your pages are awesome! The wedding page is GOR-GE-OUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, you should sell the crochet flowers on etsy. Perfect for MY scrapbook pages!

    Your blanket looks so warm and cozy too! LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, making a blanket like that is TRUE talent! I wish i could, sigh... love your layouts too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blanket is amazing! ...And the layouts, beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute, cute blanket!! Isn't the urge to scrap a great one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute blanket and love your layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Etsy stuff is so cute and sweet. I wish I could do that. Great LOs too. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you have been a busy bee! :) Very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww, great layouts Nicole! Yes, great job on the blankie, I can never do that!

    ReplyDelete