Thursday, June 3, 2010

Discovered a new Scrapbook Challenge Blog

SCRAPFIT!

The newest challenge or "workout" is to use an "exercise machine" like a cricut or other die cut machine.

I used my new cuttlebug. I LUV my new cuttlebug :) It makes me so happy. I think my next addition will be a cricut but I can't get over the sticker shock of that machine.

Anyway, here is my layout for this challenge:








I used the February Scrapbook Kit Club kit for this layout. Unfortunately they are no longer around :( I really liked the kits too. The layout is for my niece's book which is why the journaling is not done. I leave it blank for my sister to fill in. I used my cuttlebug to cut the letters out of the pink glittery cardstock. I also used my handy dandy super duper scalloped border punch. I heard a rumor that Hobby Lobby has a great deal going on right now on punches - - that they are 50% off. I will be RUNNING there tomorrow!

So that's my post for tonight. I have a bunch more to share with you but I must put the little monster to bed.

I hope to post more new layouts this weekend and also my Wizard of Oz blanket that I finished.

Off to dreamland!
xoxo
N

9 comments:

  1. What a really sweet page, Nicole! I have yet to get a cuttlebug. I keep hearing great things about them. I love the little flowers and your ribbon border!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE your layout Nicole and let me tell you..I LOVE my cuttlebug too. I have the cricut, but haven't used it as much, just need NEW cartridges...lol ;)
    Thanks for playin' along with us at ScrapFit...you should try out for the DT call that is going on right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had a hobby lobby near me.. dagnabbit, I need some punches!! Super darling layout, Nicole.. I love the ribbon layering. Have a happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute page! no HL near me... but i get my punches from M's with coupons it will have to do. :) nice to see ya! eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love my cuttlebug, I only emboss and not diecut with it. Your page is very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you stopped by and workout with us over at scrapFIT!! Love the LO--that duck rocks, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is kinda' funny because I just found ScrapFit just before I came to your blog! I love challenges and I'm going to like that site. YOu did a good job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww,...cute! Love the ribbon and pearls!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so wonderful. You did an amazing job with the challenge :) That rubber duck is too stinking adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete